Social media marketing has taken a giant leap in the last few years. It is normal to feel that we are already staggering behind. Digital communication moves that fast. Get ahead of the game with this strategic session that will help innovate your marketing efforts.
Facebook announced that they are shifting their news feed algorithm to focus on ‘meaningful social interaction.’ In terms of Facebook marketing, you need to develop content that is meaningful to your audience and sparks the desire to interact.
In South Africa, Instagram has now overtaken Twitter usage. Its partnership with Facebook is making it one of the most attractive online advertising mediums. Yet, businesses are only now waking up to its full potential. Unlike most social media networks, Instagram can favour almost all industries.
Duration: 4 hours
Venue: Claremont, Cape Town or via Zoom (recording supplied upon course completion for zoom only).
Investment: R3400 per person – discounts apply for 3 and more people of the same company. (no screen sharing allowed for zoom sessions)
What's in it for you?
Attendees will walk away from this session with:
1. Confidence to execute their social media strategy
2. One month worth of good content that will promote engagement
3. A clear idea of your target community and their online behaviours
4. In-Depth analyses of social media networks and if they work for the business?
5. Understanding how to run an ad campaign on Facebook and Instagram
6. How to keep in the loop for future changes
You will develop:
An understanding of your brand persona
A deeper insight into your target audience
An easy to follow content strategy
FREE SOCIAL MEDIA PLANNING TOOLKIT
How to use schedule Facebook and Instagram using Content Creator Studio.
Exclusive access to our Social Media Gems Facebook support group