Facebook is by far the most popular social media platform. Launched in 2004, it now has over 1 billion users, and more than 900 million objects that people interact with (pages, groups, events and community pages).
Instagram is also getting too big to ignore in the digisphere. Owned by Facebook, it is geared to rapidly increase marketing opportunities – you‘re just a hashtag away.
Both platforms promote conversations around brand experience. It has become essential for businesses to use Facebook and in some cases, Instagram in order to reach new audiences and retain loyal customers.
This course will answer all your burning questions about Facebook and Instagram for business.
Session 1 – Intense Strategy
– Understanding the company’s brand image/services/products and brand position
– Key brand messages
Session 2 – Practical Session
How to setup a Facebook and Instagram page
Content Development including:
– how to write for social media
– how to respond to customers
– Scheduling posts
Developing a social media content strategy
– Ideas for posts
– Which platforms to use to create good graphics
– Social Media Checklist
Learn how to market your pages to the real world.
What is included:
– There is one (1) short break scheduled during the course for you to get up and stretch.
– Digital workbook and other handouts
– Recording of the zoom training (please request this before starting the session)
– Certificate at the end of the course
– Access to our social media Facebook page that aims to keep you in touch with the latest news in the social media world
What is expected from you on the day of training:
– Your own laptop including charging cable
– Administrator access to all the social media platforms you manage including Facebook Business Pages
– In the case of zoom sessions, a stable internet connection via your laptop
Who should do this course:
– Business owners
– Entrepreneurs wanting to grow their business
– Anyone who wants to master social media