MailChimp is a platform for users to create mass eNewsletter campaigns. Although emails are sent in bulk, it is effective because it allows you an opportunity to personally engage with your customers by telling stories of your business, your products and even yourself. If done correctly, it’s emails that won’t get stuck in the junk mail folder.
We recommend MailChimp because you can get started on your campaigns without spending money until you’ve gained 2000 subscribers.
In this course, we teach you all the basics of how to design and manage campaigns, create subscriber forms and work with your database.
What will you learn?
– Setup of a new account
– Navigating through the platform
– Establishing ‘lists’ / Databases (Subscribers – How to import and add new subscribers)
– Working with and integration web forms (Sign up forms) onto your website
– Setting up a campaign for bulk email sending
– Selecting and designing a template. (Note: No HTML experience is needed but can be beneficial)
– How to write efficient eNewsletter content
– Integrate your Facebook and Twitter to auto-post campaigns
– Executing a campaign
– Analysing reports
What is in it for you?
What is included:
– There one short break scheduled during the course for you to get up and stretch.
– Digital workbook and other handouts
– Recording of the zoom training (please request this before starting the session)
– Certificate at the end of the course
– Access to our social media Facebook page that aims to keep you in touch with the latest news in the social media world
What is expected from you on the day of training:
– Your own laptop including charging cable
– Login details for your MailChimp account. (If you don’t have an account, please let us know before the training starts).
– In the case of zoom sessions, a stable internet connection via your laptop
Who should do this course:
– Entrepreneurs, Business owners, NGO’s and social media managers
– Bloggers, Influencers, Public Figures
– Anyone who wants to create engaging eNewsletters and successful marketing campaigns