Foundational TikTok Course
With over one billion downloads globally, TikTok, also known as Douyin in China, has become the most popular social media platform as of 2022. In 2020 TikTok was ranked the most downloaded app with 850 million downloads. TikTok is known for short and entertaining media and with no discrimination against age, there’s content for everyone.
In early 2022 TikTok South Africa had 6.44 million users aged 18 and above. These are the kinds of numbers that would make any serious entrepreneur and business owner want to use the platform. TikTok is a great social media marketing tool to tap into for showcasing the services and products you offer; all while reaching new audiences and retaining loyal customers that most likely has the app already.
Join us as we’ll teach you practical steps to launch and succeed in TikTok.
What will you learn?
- Setting up a TikTok account and profile
- Creating content; adding text / adding speech to your videos / use of green screen / adding your own music
- Top tips and tricks
- TikTok Ads
- Getting verified
- Digital well-being
Duration: 4 hours
Venue: At our offices in Claremont (Cape Town)
Investment: R4 200 per person ex VAT
Discounts apply for 3 and more group bookings
What is expected from you on the day of training
- There is one (1) short break scheduled during the course for you to get up and stretch.
- Digital workbook and other handouts
- Recording of the training (please request this before starting the session)
- Certificate at the end of the course
- Access to our social media Facebook page that aims to keep you in touch with the latest news in the social media world
Who should do this course
- Business owners
- Entrepreneurs wanting to grow their business
- Anyone who wants to master social media