Advanced MailChimp Course: Customer Journeys
Mailchimp’s Customer Journey feature helps you build dynamic, automated marketing paths for your contacts. Create a journey map with multiple starting points, branches, and unique actions so each of your contacts has a personalized experience.
What will you learn?
- Summary of MailChimp features
- Understanding your audience
- What is a customer Journey – Rules, Starting Points and Actions.
- The available triggers for Customer Journeys.
- View and manage journeys
- Tips & tricks.
By the end of this course, you will be able to create your own Customer Journeys.
Duration: 3 hours
Venue: Claremont (Cape Town) or via Zoom
Investment: R3 150 per person per screen ex VAT
Discounts apply for 3 and more group bookings
What is expected from you on the day of training
- To have a basic knowledge of MailChimp
- Administrator access to MailChimp
- Essentials or higher MailChimp account (This cannot be done on the free version)
- Your own laptop including charging cable
- Login details for your MailChimp account. (If you don’t have an account, please let us know before the training starts).
- In the case of zoom sessions, a stable internet connection via your laptop
What is included
- There one short break scheduled during the course for you to get up and stretch.
- Recording of the zoom training (please request this before starting the session)
- Certificate at the end of the course
- Access to our social media Facebook page that aims to keep you in touch with the latest news in the social media world
Who should do this course
- All MailChimp users who want to upskill on the platform
- If you’re a business who wants to build personal customer relationships
- Anyone who wants to create engaging eNewsletters and successful marketing campaigns