Mailchimp’s Customer Journey feature helps you build dynamic, automated marketing paths for your contacts. Create a journey map with multiple starting points, branches, and unique actions so each of your contacts has a personalized experience.
What will you learn?
– Summary of MailChimp features
– Understanding your audience
– What is a customer Journey – Rules, Starting Points and Actions.
– The available triggers for Customer Journeys.
– View and manage journeys
– Tips & tricks.
By the end of this course, you will be able to create your own Customer Journeys.
What is in it for you?
What is included:
– There one short break scheduled during the course for you to get up and stretch.
– Recording of the zoom training (please request this before starting the session)
– Certificate at the end of the course
– Access to our social media Facebook page that aims to keep you in touch with the latest news in the social media world
What is expected from you on the day of training:
– To have a basic knowledge of MailChimp
– Administrator access to MailChimp
– Essentials or higher MailChimp account (This cannot be done on the free version)
– Your own laptop including charging cable
– Login details for your MailChimp account. (If you don’t have an account, please let us know before the training starts).
– In the case of zoom sessions, a stable internet connection via your laptop
Who should do this course:
– All MailChimp users who want to upskill on the platform
– If you’re a business who wants to build personal customer relationships
– Anyone who wants to create engaging eNewsletters and successful marketing campaigns