Facebook is by far the most popular social media platform. Launched in 2004, it now has over 1 billion users, and more than 900 million objects that people interact with (pages, groups, events and community pages).
Instagram is also getting too big to ignore in the digisphere. Owned by Facebook, it is geared to rapidly increase marketing opportunities – you‘re just a hashtag away.
Both platforms promote conversations around brand experience. It has become essential for businesses to use Facebook and in some cases, Instagram in order to reach new audiences and retain loyal customers.
This course will answer all your burning questions about Facebook and Instagram for business.
Session 1 – Intense Strategy
Understanding your brand/products, market segments.
This power hour will also include content ideation and planning.
Session 2 – Practical Session
- Learn how to setup a Facebook and Instagram page.
- Learn all the publishing tools such as uploading an image and hashtags.
- How to boost posts (advertising) to reach specific audiences.
- How to schedule posts to save you time.
- Learn how to market your pages to the real world.
You will walk away feeling confident and with at least a month’s worth of content.
The workshop is easy to follow for all levels.
Please bring your own laptop.
Workbooks and internet will be provided.