Twitter is a micro-blog website that allows you to post content with a limit of 140 characters, instantly. It is an excellent source of current information. Keep in the loop with trendy topics happening at this moment and let other’s know ‘What’s happening?’ Twitter has over 200 million users and growing.
In the workshop you will learn:
- Overview and understanding on why Twitter is a successful marketing and communication tool.
- Understanding the purpose of online reputation management (ORM).
- Understanding layout and key features that will highlight your tweets.
- Learn the power of a profile picture.
- Learn digital jargon like tweet, hashtag, DM, tag etc and what it means.
- Learn how to post tweets from your mobile phone.
- Learn how to use Twitter as a communication tool to promote real-time events.
- Learn how to manage the time spent developing and posting content.
- How to monitor and address online conflicts.
- Best practices for using your Twitter more effectively.