LinkedIn is a popular professional network, however, the majority of South Africans are not using it effectively.
In this workshop you will learn:
- What makes a strong profile. We will go through different elements such as profile pictures, jobs, projects, bios and contact details.
- How to develop, find and nurture connections.
- How to send messages (including bulk) to connections.
- How to post interesting content from images, blogs and videos.
- How to enable LinkedIn to auto-tweet.
- The value of a company page.
- How LinkedIn can be used to recruit staff by talent pipelining.
- How it can promote your company with staff profiles.
Workbooks and internet will be provided.
Duration: 4 hours
Venue: Claremont, Cape Town or via Zoom (recording supplied upon course completion for zoom only).
Investment: R3400 per person – discounts apply for 3 and more people of the same company. (no screen sharing allowed for zoom sessions)