LinkedIn is the largest business-oriented networking website geared specifically towards professionals and has been around since 2003. It has over 500 million members, in over 200 countries.
But many people still underestimate its potential on a professional level and use it just as another social networking site. Sure, you can use it to socialize with people and build connections. However, there’s a lot more than just that. If used well, this platform can help you take your career and your business to the next level.
What will you learn?
- What makes a strong profile? We will go through different elements such as profile pictures, jobs, projects, bios and contact details.
- How to develop, find and nurture connections.
- How to send messages (including bulk) to connections.
- How to post interesting content from images, blogs and videos.
- How to enable LinkedIn to auto-tweet.
- The value of a company page.
- How LinkedIn can be used to recruit staff by talent pipelining.
- How it can promote your company with staff profiles.
Duration: 4 hours
Venue: Claremont, Cape Town or via Zoom (recording supplied upon course completion for zoom only).
Investment: R4200 per person – discounts apply for 3 and more people of the same company. (no screen sharing allowed for zoom sessions)
What is included:
- There is 1 short break scheduled during the course for you to get up and stretch.
- Digital workbook and other handouts
- Recording of the zoom training (please request this before starting the session)
- Certificate at the end of the course
- Access to our VIP social media Facebook page that aims to keep you in touch with the latest news in the social media world
What is expected from you on the day of training:
- Login details for LinkedIn and access to your LinkedIn Business page (if you have one)
- Your own laptop including charging cable
- In the case of zoom sessions, a stable internet connection via your laptop
Who should do this course?
- If you want to take your career to the next level with a professional profile
- Active job seekers and people who want to stay on top of their careers
- If you’re a business that wants to build personal customer relationships
- Anyone who wants to automate their marketing efforts