- This event has passed.
Navigating your Social Media Strategy for 2021 – Workshop
January 28 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmR450
For many people, online shopping and grocery shopping did not mix—until recently. We’ve now seen the trend of these behaviours becoming increasingly common. Is your business geared up to connect with people on social media daily? If not, we would like to support your business by navigating the digital space and create a wow! strategy for the first quarter of 2021.
What will you walk away with?
• marketing goals
• Excellent content that will promote engagement.
• A clear idea of your target community and their online behaviours.
• In-depth analyses of social media networks and if they work for the business
• Understanding how to run an ad campaign on Facebook and Instagram (the basics)
• How to be kept in the loop for future changes.
You will develop:
• An understanding of your brand persona.
• A deeper insight into your target audience.
• An easy-to-follow content strategy.
Date: Thursday, 28 January 2021
Time: 10am to 12pm (2 hours)
Price: R450 members
For more information, email email@example.com
September 30 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
October 5 @ 11:00 am
November 10 @ 11:00 am