LinkedIn for Professionals
LinkedIn, like other social platforms, has seen a spike in user activity as a way of staying informed on how other businesses are handling the situation.
This webinar enables you to update your profile professionally and be seen as a leader in your industry.
In this webinar you will learn:
• How to create, optimise and promote your LinkedIn profile.
• How to identify and describe your specific niche market to maximise your competitive advantages.
• How to expand your professional network by creating relationships that last.
• How to share and publish content on LinkedIn and be seen as a leader in your industry.
• How to select, interact and generate leads with groups.
• LinkedIn Etiquette, tips and tricks.
- Students 0 student
- Max Students1000
- Duration1 week
- Skill levelbeginner
- Re-take courseN/A
What makes a good profile?
0.00 average based on 0 ratings