LinkedIn is a popular professional network, however, the majority of South Africans are not using it effectively.
In this workshop you will learn:
- What makes a strong profile. We will go through different elements such as profile pictures, jobs, projects, bios and contact details.
- How to develop, find and nurture connections.
- How to send messages (including bulk) to connections.
- How to post interesting content from images, blogs and videos.
- How to enable LinkedIn to auto-tweet.
- The value of a company page.
- How LinkedIn can be used to recruit staff by talent pipelining.
- How it can promote your company with staff profiles.
Workbooks and internet will be provided.
Next workshop: Contact us with your ideal date
Venue: Endor By Design, Brookside Office Park, 11 Imam Haron Road, Claremont (map)
Time: 8 for 8.30am – 4pm